“Let food be your medicine,” said the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates. History seems to be coming full circle with all the interest in healthy eating. We are continually confronted with the news of how changing dietary habits can reduce the alarming rates of heart disease, cardiovascular disorders, autoimmune or allergy problems, and a multitude of other conditions. However, one connection rarely makes it to the public eye: eating well for better sex.
A recent documentary entitled Forks Over Knives takes the food-sex relationship out from under the covers. An entire section within the film spills the beans about food and sex. Specifically, it contains an excellent and easy-to-understand explanation of how eating meat damages the lining of our blood vessels. Maybe, you think, but what does that have to do with sex?
Our blood vessels have a lining composed of a single layer of endothelial cells. These cells have an important mission. They produce a special muscle relaxant, called nitric oxide, which allows the blood vessel walls to expand and contract. These same cells line the tiny chambers In the penis that fill with blood to create an erection. If your endothelial cells are in top shape to do their job, they produce the nitric oxide necessary for complete erections as well as cardiovascular wellness throughout your body.
How can eating less meat and more vegetables and grains improve erections? It will take you less than four minutes to learn by watching a video clip on your computer. The clip begins with an interview with Dr. Terry Mason, Chief Medical Officer at Chicago’s Cook County Hospital. He gives the short answer, and the next few minutes include clear information as well as testimonials from men (and women!) whose sex life improved as they changed their food intake.
It’s so simple! You can add years to your life and pleasure in your bedroom. View our video to learn how healthier eating leads to healthier sex.
Besides excellent nutrition focused on less animal protein and more fresh vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, consider adding an all-natural supplement that supports endothelial and erectile function. Learn about the only research-proven, patented all-natural formula contained in EDOX.
Click on http://www.edoxef.com/ to discover how a daily supplement can improve erectile function.
As Hippocrates wisely knew, if we eat the correct building blocks, we avoid health problems and maximize our life and our love. Eat well – and amaze yourself and your partner.
Erectile Dysfunction – Further Reading
- Questions & Answers about Erectile Dysfunction
- Medications & Devices in ED Treatments
- Treating Erectile Dysfunction with Penile Implant (Penile Prosthesis)
- Causes and Treatment for Male Impotence
- Coloplast Titan Penile Implant Surgery
- A Four-Minute Video Can Save Your (Sex) Life
- Erectile Dysfunction Overview
- Profile: A Man Who Chose A Penile Implant
- Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction Surgically
- Exercise and Men Sexual Health
Related ED Articles from Our Blog
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction & Can it Really Cause ED? - You may have heard the rumor that watching too much porn can cause erectile dysfunction. This rumor was started when a study published in 2011 ...
- Fighting ED with Zen:
How Yoga Can Help Fight Erectile Dysfunction & Improve Male Sexual Performance - Having trouble in the bedroom? Stress can add to your trouble in the bedroom, creating a vicious cycle. While stress is psychological, it plays an ...
- Frequently Asked Questions About Penile Implants - Although penile implants have been around since the early 1970s, they’re not talked about very often by men. Before Viagra came on the market, penile ...