A free resource provided by the Alarcon Urology Center
We know it can be hard to talk about your health. Before discussing your health with our expert urologists, feel free to explore the information and facts you need to know about…
- Surgical Options for Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Natural Remedies to Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- BPH & Enlarged Prostate [FREE GUIDE]:
Symptoms, Causes, Treatment & Getting Help
- First-Timer’s Guide to Getting a Prostate Exam
- Prostate Cancer: How Does the PSA Test Work?
- Potency Following Prostate Cancer Surgery
- GreenLight Laser For Treating BPH
- HIFU: A State-of-the-Art Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Office TUNA Procedure FAQ
- TherMatrx FAQs
While the information in this guide should not be used as a replacement for discussing your health with a medical expert, we hope these articles help improve your understanding of various urological conditions and treatment options so that you can get the most out of your visit with us or another urology specialist.
Be sure to check back often as we continue to add information rich and relevant content about maintaining your urological and sexual health. In the meantime, we invite you to visit our blog for more information, research and news regarding the latest urological care.
About the Alarcon Urology Center
At the Alarcon Urology Center of Montebello, California, we specialize in comprehensive care and treatment of an assortment of urological conditions, including urinary incontinence, prostate cancer, BPH, erectile dysfunction and impotence.
On top of providing cutting edge diagnosis and treatment in a compassionate environment, we are committed to delivering comprehensive care by offering an assortment of free and informative resources to help you make the best possible decisions regarding your health and well-being.